Thursday, February 10, 2011

Receiving my Badge

As you know, I am gold colour captain and tomorrow I will be receiving my badge! Because I go to a Catholic school, this presentation will take place in the church. I have a whole bunch of jobs to do! I have to do a reading, next I sing in the choir with three other girls - I'm the smallest, but I'm a foghorn. I'm so excited to finally look like a leader and the good thing is, is that everyone listens to my requests and everything, so you would imagine what I would be feeling right now. I'll post on what happens tomorrow. Remember Moana, take pictures :^)

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha yeah Mo, take pictures and me wants to see :( And yes, congrats girl. You deserve this and a lot more. I went to a catholic school too and it was fun ^_^ Though I was mostly the nerd kind and never participated in anything co-curricular. Lots of love.

    Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn! Moana will be taking a lot of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so proud am I. I'll put some pics up later. D, you sang like an angel today and your Reading was loud and clear. Well done, sweet. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations dtwilight! That's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moana...Thank you! I really appreciate it. I had quite a bust day yesterday.
    AubrieAnne...Thanks AubrieAnne! Tired, bothered, but I eventually made it through.

    ReplyDelete