Friday, January 28, 2011

A Valentine's Obsession to Warm Every Heart

 
It starts with a card, sweet coffee, croissant in bed, then we speak of the memories from the time we first met. Later, it’s dinner, at our favourite haunt, sunset on the bay, twinkling eyes discretely flaunt. Then it’s oysters and lobster, but leave room past the main, can’t fill up on seafood without a dance in the rain.  Home, in the kitchen, it’s time for desert, music in the background, our hearts on alert.
It’s time for Lindtinis, a cocktail for two, made from exquisite Lindt Chocolate, but only a few ...
Lindor Balls Raspberry or Extra Dark flavour
85ml Raspberry Vodka
60ml White Crème de Cacao
Fresh Raspberries  
1. Chill the vodka, Crème de Cacao and 2 martini glasses
2. Put vodka and Crème de Cacao into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour mixture into the chilled martini glasses.
3. Add Lindor Ball and a fresh raspberry.
Valentine's Day, only two weeks away. Follow this recipe and let the fireworks begin!




3 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge martini fan, but I do love chocolate and raspberries! Thanks for the concotion, Moana. And, for the great intro to it. I see some rhyming devices that work very nicely.

    Oh, Valentines Day! I must say that I have never been able to properly celebrate it and find myself loathing it at times. Romantic Love has not been a very big part of my life. I'm just hoping that I have been saving it all up for sometime in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine's day will be bad this year but this will beat the shit outta it. I surely will make this and drink it alone! Two glasses all by myself. I am saving this recipe. Thanks Mo. And a beautiful blog you and Dani got here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a decadent mix, quite strong, but so yummy. AubrieAnne and Dawn, Love is a delicate thing, never to be rushed or misused. Waiting for that special someone is the key to true happiness and life-long romance. Never settle for anything less. (It should be Valentine's Day every day, I say. Us gals are in bloom every day of the year!!)
    PS. Thank you for following our new space xox
    Blessings
    Moana

    ReplyDelete